Brackley Town Hall Grade II* Listed Restoration Project with Thermablok Aerogel
Brackley Town Hall Grade II* Listed Restoration Project
Details Location: Brackley Town Hall, Northamptonshire, a £3.2 million restoration project. The hall built in 1704 built by Scroop Egerton, 4th Earl of Bridgewater, features a distinctive clock tower and the project aims to provide a sympathetic restoration retaining the building’s Georgian charm, whilst providing a building which meets the needs of the community.
- To effectively treat decorative dormer windows in roofline and eaves whilst retaining details and proportion of Georgian building
- Eliminate thermal bridging in vulnerable areas.
- Maintain internal lines of dormer cheeks and roofline.
- Walls: 0.25 W/m²K Roof: 0.16 W/m²K????
- ThermaSlim Internal Wall Insulation Board (IWI) 49mm
- ThermaSlim Internal Wall Insulation Board (IWI) 29mm
- Thinnest solution to maintain internal lines.
- Prevent the need of remedial works to create space for thicker insulation types.
- Robust, versatile and easy installation.
- One off installation. Will perform for the lifespan of the building without need for replacing.
- Materials not effected by liquid, mould or bacteria ensuring a risk adverse insulation solution.