Steel Frame Construction (Private Swimming Pool) Thermally Isolated with Thermablok Aerogel Blanket Insulation.
Isolate the steel frame and ring beam to prevent thermal bridging in a private swimming pool environment with very differing temperature ranges and increased relative humidity.
Private Residency – Private Swimming Pool
- Eliminate thermal loop and repeat bridging through the steel frame.
- Vast temperature differences increasing the risk of interstitial condensation.
- To dovetail with conventional cavity insulation system.
- To prevent steps in the internal wall line.
- To remove the risk of condensation at the steel structure / ring beam and connection details and to achieve the required thermal performance.
- Walls: 0.25 W/m²K Roof: 0.16 W/m²K
- All cavities of the structural skeleton steelworks packed with layers of Thermablok Aerogel 10mm Insulation Blanket.
- Entire steel structure wrapped and lined with layers of Thermablok Aerogel 10mm Insulation Blanket, glued and taped in place.
- Providing an increased thermal efficiency at a critical position where absolutely essential to prevent repeat cold bridging within a much reduced space.
- Robust and tough material can be cut to fit in and around steel structure.
- Materials not effected by liquid, mould or bacteria ensuring a risk adverse insulation solution.
Ring Beam Installation